Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Motivation

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was full of taking care of Chris who FINALLY kicked the flu! Now I just need to pump myself with some Airborne until I leave next Thursday for the Disneyland Half. But we did get to go out to dinner with Chris mom and it felt nice getting all dressed up and pretty. And not be in work out clothes.


Lately I have been having a hard time rolling out of bed in the morning to go for a run. It's not because I am lazy. I am the polar opposite of that. I just really, REALLY like to sleep. I go to bed at like 9:30/10ish. My bed feels wonderful and when I have my little Bentley curled up next to me I don't want to move.

So as I was laying in bed the other morning with thoughts about upcoming blog posts running through my head I came up with Monday Motivations. I know it's not just me that needs some motivation, you can be a 20+ year runner and sometimes you need some motivation. Someone to tell you that you are awesome and amazing with some words that get you to tie up your laces and head out the door. And hopefully you will find that joy. That runners high, that keeps you smiling with every step.

Here is my Monday Motivation. I was popping around on my Pinterest looking for some inspiration when I cam across this picture. I literally couldn't stop laughing after I read this. I hope you won't be offended by this. There is one curse word in it. And if you are I am truly sorry.


Until next time everyone! 

QOTD: What keeps you motivated everyday?

2 comments:

Kim said...

That's a great alarm to wake up to! I've told my husband numerous times that we shouldn't have gotten a bed that was so comfortable. I love my sleep as well! :)

Unknown said...

@Kim I agree! I have a tendancy to turn off my alarms before they even go off. Bad bad habit!

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved