Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Fab 5: Workin' on my Fitness

Happy Friday y'all! I am so happy that it is Friday! It has been a long week and I have bee slowly but surly getting out of my runners funk! It has been pretty awesome. And I know I am not the only one who know that when you start to work out again, you're pretty exhausted. That's me for sure. So here is my Friday Fab 5!
One: It's Friday
I am just happy it's Friday and I get to sleep a little tomorrow morning. I need it. I totally feel like Katy Perry in that song "Last Friday Night." When she is the geek. Ya that's me right now.



Two: I JOINED A GYM! 
I joined a gym on Monday to get out of my runners funk! It is going to be awesome and take my fitness level to a whole new level. I was never against joining a gym, but my "theory" was that I am a runner all I need is a pair of sneakers and the road right? WRONG! I am happy that I made this choice. 

Courtesy of lafitness.com

Three: No more runners funk! 
I think I may have my stride back! I actually ran 4 miles on Wednesday! It really felt awesome to get back on the road. It was raining the whole time. But I ran with no watch, no interval timer, no nothing to let me know how I was doing. I just rain.... With a bikini over my running outfit! 


Four: Paradise Coast International 10k  
I have my first race since Disneyland this Sunday! I am super excited to do a 10k. This will be one of the longest race I have done locally. I usually go out of town to do a local race. But Elite Events has been putting on some amazing races with some awesome distances. 

Courtesy of eliteevents.org

Five: It's Fall! Well sort of! 
It starting to feel like fall everywhere else, but South Florida. But I did do a little decorating the other night to get the feeling in the house. Next stop a pumpkin fall candle! Chris has no idea whats coming! YAY! 

Until next time everyone! 

QOTD: What is something great about your week? 

5 comments:

Amanda RunToTheFinish said...

I love naples, wish I could visit more often!! Maybe this winter we'll come visit again. when is that 10k?

Love the waterproof running gear :)

PlutoBaby said...

I may be an east-Florida-coaster, but I LOVE that side too! One of these days I'll get my butt over there for a racecation. My neighbors are so used to seeing me running in all kinds of weird stuff, I don't think they would even notice if I went out there in a run-kini!

Kimberley :)

Khang Hy said...

Lovely


....................
Dép cói đi trong nhà

Akshay said...

Your Site Is Very Good and The Post is Well On Topic, Thanks for Sharing it with us.
http://www.inspirationallovequotesimages.com/2015/10/happy-new-year-2016-quotes.html
http://www.inspirationallovequotesimages.com/
http://www.birthdaywishesquotes.org/
Merry Christmas 2016
good morning quotes
karma quotes

Shohel Rana said...

UFC 205 PPV

UFC 205

mcgregor vs alvarez

nfl network stream

stream nfl games

live sports streaming tv
http://seahawksvspatriots.us

mcgregor vs alvarez live stream, ppv, fight card. Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez fight, alvarez vs mcgregor live, Visit Mcgregor Alvarez for news & get alvarez mcgregor online

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved